Hey Post-Ops, food suggestions?

SimplyRedHead
on 5/1/04 9:31 pm - Longwood, FL
I am trying to stockpile some items now for after surgery. Do any of you have a grocery list or list of suggested items for the first stages after surgery? I would appreciate any suggestions so I can start buying items now and not kill my budget right after surgery. Thanks, Amy
Linda F.
on 5/1/04 9:57 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
liquid vitamins, sugar free jello, protein powder, broth, strainer, measuring cups, measuring spoons, lactaid free milk, it is early morning and my mind isn't working to well yet. I will probably think of more later. Good luck to you
catlady
on 5/2/04 12:42 am - Ft Gaines, GA
add sugar free popciciles to that list and Flintstone Vitamins is what the Dr had me use. Oh 100% Juices that are first are to be diluted with water. Then 2 weeks you can add creamed soups with no pulp, grits, oatmeal, sugar free puddings. We have found on this message board that all doctors offices are different. Some get pureed foods. Mine just starts with soft foods and after 6 weeks you get fish and then 8 weeks after surgery chicken. Good luck. Do no get discouraged. I have lost 40 lbs in 6 weeks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views