7 days post op, CAN YOU HELP?

MJ X.
on 4/30/04 6:43 am - miami, FL
Hey all, I enjoy reading and gathering information from all of you but now I am in need of answers. I am 7 days out and starting pureed foods. I need suggestions. I also have no energy and get tired or light headed very easy. How can I boost my energy level? or when does it come back? Please give me tips on getting through this next week!!! I keep questioning my decision. Thank you, MJ
Marla S.
on 4/30/04 7:22 am - Tampa-ish, FL
I am pre=op, but have talked to some folks. protien, protien, even bullion soup, veggies in blender or baby food... Did your doc not give you a diet to go by? I know some don't. Baby ceral...I know when I am not getting enough protien, I get light headed, even more so than normal. Good luck to you.... Marla
MJ X.
on 4/30/04 9:43 am - miami, FL
My doctor did give me a diet and I am following it as much as possible. I can only get so much food down. Two spoonfuls and I start to feel the pressure. Any particular kind of baby food that tastes the best? I am willing to try. Thanks for your help, Mj
sandra A.
on 5/1/04 2:12 am - myakka city, FL
Hi Mi, I have been coming to this web-site at least four times a day if not more. One thing that I have learned is that it may take up to six months to get yur energy back. You have had major surgery and on top of that your body is going through some huge changes. This is exhausting and that is normal. Have patience with yourself. Keep reading the message boards and you'll get loads of information. Also, I've started to check into the library and have gotten a tremendous amount of information. Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views