appointment with dr jessee

Brenda N.
on 4/29/04 1:30 pm - Holiday, FL
i went to the appointment with dr jessee today which is my 32nd wedding anniversary.everything went good except now medicare requers 3 dr monitured 6 months diets. i have 2 so they might make me take 6 more months of dr diets and the phycological exam wow you have to write a book.i have to do the sleep study all over again because my last one was in 2001. cardiologist is out of town this week so i can't get clearence from him.it just seems like this thing takes so much time. i have dr's appointments next week. mon-tue-weds and tommorrow. they sure do make sure you are in good condition for this surgery.i want this done and over with so i can start my new life.please pray for me that everything will come together.
ErikaL
on 4/29/04 8:51 pm - JAX, FL
Brenda, Hang in there and Happy Anniversary! I'll keep you in my prayers. Erika L
melindainfla
on 4/29/04 10:01 pm - pinellas county, fl
Brenda, I am so happy you are on the path!!!! Just a quick note to tell you...you are always in my prayers!!! See ya soon Jellybean...lol Melinda Largo's newest memeber of the century club....woooohhhoooo Lap RNY 10/17/03 -101lbs Surgeon: Dr. Jessee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views