Anyone Using Dr. Yasrebi?

Lisa H.
on 4/28/04 1:16 pm - Lake City, FL
Hello, I'm new to the board. I have had consult with Dr. Yasrebi and really liked him. He wants me to lose 30-40lbs. before surgery which is what I am in the process of doing now. Wondering if anyone is familiar with him.....good or bad. Just trying to get all of the information I can. Thanks so much!! Lisa
Linda W.
on 4/28/04 2:29 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I didn't have Yasrebi, I had Sooriash. But everyone I've met who had Yasrebi has loved him and I hear his success rate is high. I wanted him but my insurance didn't cover him. Good luck Lisa!
nurserae
on 4/29/04 9:54 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Lisa, I know of several people that have had Yasrebi, he's an excellent surgeon (that's coming from a nurse, and we're always the first to complain about the bad one's...lol). He had done several nursing friends of mine, I had wanted to have him as well but he didn't accept my insurance, so I went to Dr. Overcash in Ocala. They say Dr Yasrebi is a bear before surgery, but the sweetest thing after. Also, as of the end of last year, has never lost a patient. Good Luck, Rachel -55
Charlie
on 5/1/04 12:30 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
He's the best....go read my profile. I had Dr. Y...surgery was 20 months ago and I still see him. I journaled my ups and downs and I had to lose 50 pounds before surgery. Believe me...his diet works. And he will know if you cheat or not. He always told me how much I had lost each time I went in...and he was always right. And he is not a bear IF you do exactly what he says. Love and Hugs Charlie The Old Surfer Girl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views