I am a nice person. Why am I having trouble getting an angel?

Linda F.
on 4/27/04 9:49 am - Palm Harbor, FL
My surgery is May 10th. I keep asking for an angel but nobody wants the job... Boo HOO
nursecharming
on 4/27/04 10:10 am - Central, FL
I am sorry kinda new here what is angel? can anyone do it what is involved? If I could I would be happy to be your angel just not sure I qualify. Linda Rojas
Jan Ocala
on 4/27/04 12:29 pm - Ocala, FL
Are you posting on other threads and letting people get to know you? Sometimes these things are more of a popularity thing and people may not want to get involved with someone they don't know well. Of course, I'm new too, so what do I know? I'm sure you'll get just the angel you need just when you need her/him!!
ErikaL
on 4/27/04 1:17 pm - JAX, FL
Linda, "Deborah Gale" just posted on the main board that she wanted to be an angel, she is looking for one too! You should look at her profile and email her. She sounds very supportive. Good luck!!! Erika L
deborah G.
on 4/27/04 1:26 pm - sydney, Canada
Hi there hun; Ill be your angel I am going in May too not sure of exact date. I know how important it is to find someone to help keep you focused and positive through this it is a very emotional time. I think that everyone should have an angel. Someone to confide in to share stories with someone to help keep you positive and to give a helping hand or a voice of concern. You know someone that will help you look into things if need be to keep people posted on your progress when you are not up to it and hell its nice to have someone check up on you. I live in canada in nova scotia I have three kids ages 8 9 and 12. Married too:P~ and i am totally open and easy to get along with. My email is [email protected] email me back let me know if you can use me Let me know what hospital you are going to and a number so i can check up on you. A time so I can send out prayers and good vibes your way. My number is 902-539-0957 if im not home leave a message or email me i check my email EVERY DAY im also on messenger [email protected] on the msn messenger thing. Let me know your phone number too and im off to learn more about you through your profile till then take care take heart and ill be waiting to hear from you.
Mary H.
on 4/27/04 9:10 pm - New Port Richey, FL
Linda, I'll be happy to be your angel!!! I didn't know you were looking for one. I haven't looked at this board for some time. Also, I didn't look at home either. Dr. Small is a wonderful surgeon. He's great. You'll do fine. I think we emailed a little from my home. I promise to check home more often. My work email is [email protected]. I know this is a tough thing----but you will be so happy----I'm almost three months out and 59 pounds down. I feel great, too. That's the best part. If you need someone to come to the hosptial and check on you, I have Mondays off. I'll make myself available. Can I help any other way? Feel free to email me at work. It's usually easier to get me here. Take care---Mary Herrmann
Mary H.
on 4/27/04 9:10 pm - New Port Richey, FL
Linda, I'll be happy to be your angel!!! I didn't know you were looking for one. I haven't looked at this board for some time. Also, I didn't look at home either. Dr. Small is a wonderful surgeon. He's great. You'll do fine. I think we emailed a little from my home. I promise to check home more often. My work email is [email protected]. I know this is a tough thing----but you will be so happy----I'm almost three months out and 59 pounds down. I feel great, too. That's the best part. If you need someone to come to the hosptial and check on you, I have Mondays off. I'll make myself available. Can I help any other way? Feel free to email me at work. It's usually easier to get me here. Take care---Mary Herrmann
Linda F.
on 4/27/04 10:03 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
Thanks to all that responded. Mary has offered to be my angel and she lives close by me. She also had the same surgeon. I appreciate all the support that my AMOS family has given me. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views