MINI GASTRIC BYPASS

Brenda M.
on 4/26/04 6:21 am - Orlando, FL
Saturday went to a seminar on Mini Gastric by pass. I am looking for information on comparing this to the RNY. Hoping someone has done some research on this. Can you help Me?
SimplyRedHead
on 4/26/04 11:06 am - Longwood, FL
Brenda, Was that seminar in Orlando? Just curious, I havent heard about that type of surgery. Amy
Marla S.
on 4/26/04 1:06 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Not heard of the mimi bypass. Can you give us more info. Marla
SimplyRedHead
on 4/26/04 10:48 pm - Longwood, FL
I did a search online and found the website. I guess they are expanding into Florida. Boy, I thought I had to jump thru hoops for my doctor to get the paperwork submitted, these guys require a lot more, including one page, typed "essays" to prove you have done your research and are prepared. After reviewing the website, I am still happy with my choice, but I am glad to see we are getting more options for WLS. Amy
ebdrup
on 4/27/04 1:38 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Amy, what is the Website???
SimplyRedHead
on 4/28/04 12:36 am - Longwood, FL
the website is http://clos.net/
jlgeroni
on 4/28/04 5:15 am - Port Richey, FL
You might want to do a search in the library or Q&A on this topic, also, or post on the main board. I don't remember what it was all about, but I remember reading some posts on the subject a while back, and I seem to recall some negative comments/feedback about it. That's just my general impression, but I wasn't considering it, so didn't pay a lot of attention. Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views