about a couple of surgeons

Angie J.
on 4/26/04 1:44 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there everyone, i am trying to find a surgeon. has anyone had dr.michael murr, or dr. alexander rosemurgy? do you know if they take any kind of medicaid. I would like to hear some opinions on them to plz. thanks everyone
Marla S.
on 4/26/04 2:36 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hi, I am using Dr Murr, he is excellent. ( I am pre-op) Lots of folks on this site has used him. I know nothing about Dr Rosemurgy. Check out bottom left of the post page, Dr Murr has a patient's forum. Good luck. Marla
Angie J.
on 4/26/04 3:28 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, thank you for the info. i haven't talked to any surgeons yet but from all that i have read about him he is very good. he is the one i am going to call first. good luck , keep me updated thanks angie
Marla S.
on 4/26/04 5:35 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Angie, Dr Murr's staff will hold an information meeting the 2nd Thur of next month , May 13, 3PM at TGH and a support meeting same date at 7PM. Everyone is welcome. Is a good idea to bring your support person to at least one of the information meetings. Lots of great information. The info meeting will run until 5PM with a 2 hour break for dinner. You can email Martha, the person incharge, at [email protected]. She will give you all the info on the meetings. Where do you live? There are people from as far as Orlando east and Spring Hill north that attends the meetings. Good luck, Marla
kgrincewich
on 4/26/04 5:36 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Saphire, My surgeon is Dr. Murr and he's wonderful!! I've already had my consultation with him and am now awaiting insurance approval. The next orientation and support group meeting for Dr. Murr is on May 13th at Tampa General Hospital. You can call his office for a new patient packet. Hopefully we'll see you on the 13th. Karee
ebdrup
on 4/27/04 1:14 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I have not met Dr. Murr yet. But understand he is wonderful. Dr. Rosemurgy I understand does not do the surgery anymore. He passed it on to Dr Murr. Dr. Rosemurgy is a fantastic doctor, so if he passed this part of the practice to Dr. Murr he too must be great. Call and get a new patient packet sent to you, it is free.
Jennifer J.
on 4/28/04 5:55 am - Tampa, FL
no, dr. rosemurgy doent do the surgery anymore. i havent met dr. murr. i am waiting on the info packet. i know they take amerigroup. i called and talked to martha and she told me yes. the # is 844-7394. where in flroida are you? if you wanna talk, email me at jcj22003#hotmail.com
Angie J.
on 4/28/04 9:38 am - Wauchula, FL
thank you for the info everyone. i called and i am getting the info packet sent out to me, lol, i'm on my way. i'm not sure if i can get there on the 13th, my husband is in the hospital and i'm not sure when he will get out, it may or may not be real long. he has a bad leg ulcer and it has infection in it, and his doc wasn't treating the infection and his blood is now septic, ( not sure if it's spelled right ) so i don't know how long it may take. but i will be there as soon as i can. again thank you all for all the info. angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views