OOPS! Forgot

Marla S.
on 4/25/04 8:47 am - Tampa-ish, FL
I need an angel in Zephyrhills area. I procreate when it comes to support meetings. Perhaps a buddy to attend meetings at TGH, Dr Murr's support group. Anyone out there? Marla
jlgeroni
on 4/26/04 12:48 pm - Port Richey, FL
"I procreate when it comes to support meetings." Okay, just exactly WHAT goes on at those support meetings!? Sorry, I couldn't resist
Marla S.
on 4/26/04 1:01 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
....support meetings..... chat with those who are post op, ideas on how to eat, what to eat, what ever. They are set up in groups of say 4-5 pre-ops and 1 or 2 post-ops. The post ops answer questions, share how they have made it to where they are and how the pre-ops can do same. My problem is the long drive from Zephyrhills to TGH. Meetings start at 7 PM and are over about 9 PM. Then the long drive back! Perhaps it has something to do with not getting out much at night and driving in Tampa at night. I have no fear, just I don't like to go alone. Wheeee hope I covered it. Marla
jlgeroni
on 4/27/04 4:19 am - Port Richey, FL
Okay, sorry, I was being sarcastic/joking with you when I asked about the support group meetings. You probably didn't notice that you wrote "procreate" instead of "procrastinate." I can understand the not wanting to go alone concept, but I just can't think about going to support group meetings yet. I'm having enough trouble trying to find time to do everything I have to do between work, home, and all the running around I've been doing for the seemingly endless pre-op tests. I'm hoping to have surgery in Celebration (Disney area, just in case you didn't know), so I'll be having to drive out there and back a number of times in the near future. Once I have surgery, then I'll worry about the support group meetings, and maybe we can get together then, since I'll need a local one. Hopefully, you can find someone to go with - I've noticed several people in the Zephyrhills or Dade City area on here. For now, however, unless you've had another offer, I would be happy to be your angel in all other respects. Let me know. Janice
Marla S.
on 4/27/04 6:38 am - Tampa-ish, FL
OH MY, never was great in spelling area. Puts a whole different meaning to my post..... I have made contact with someone from the group to ride with. Really dislike going alone. Why are you going to Celebration for your surgery? Long drive! With work, home and etc. Gee would love have you for my angel. Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views