update one approval

Lexa321
on 4/25/04 7:55 am - weston, FL
hay yall.... well...i called friday to see if i got approved or not.... AND they hadnt even sent it out yet...she said that because they dr circles both lap band and bypass.... but why couldnt she have called me to tell me this... WHATEVER.... the drs are really nice but they staff SUCKS...so now its gona probley take me two weeks to get intouvh with the dr... anyway... thats that...ohh well... so i will continue to wait.... hope all is well with yall xoxoxox
ErikaL
on 4/25/04 2:28 pm - JAX, FL
Alexa, Hang in there! Stay on top of it until they finally do their job!!! Have a good week... Erika L
Kathy S.
on 4/25/04 5:30 pm - Port Orange, FL
Alexa, I hear ya girl! Sometimes it gets so frustrating, the waiting part. I keep getting the same answer... sometime in July... no exact date, even though I've gone to about 20 diff dr appts including the lab work and psyche eval... still no set date. But we hang in there! Hope all goes well for you and you hear something soon! Kathy~
Micmomof3
on 4/25/04 11:32 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey girl, Sorry to hear the office is slacking on getting the paper work out. I don't think they realize pre-ops sit by the phone watching the grass grow until they hear something. Just keep your head up and stay positive! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views