2nd attempt, Jax,FL, Been 2 years since last try.. Need emotional support

Marla S.
on 4/26/04 1:39 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Marilyn, When one door closes another will open. Looks like that door has open for you! You go girl! Marla
garywill
on 4/27/04 8:31 am - Sun Valley, NV
Meeting Place: Orange Park Business Center 2nd Floor Lobby Conference Room 1857 Wells Rd. Orange Park, FL 2nd Saturday of every month from 10 AM to noon Marilyn, I hope you can come. We have a great group. Our moderator, Christeena, is very helpful. We have a group on Yahoo and she can tell you more about it and sign you up if you want. It's nice because you can send a question out to the group at any time. Gary
Luvitsunny
on 4/27/04 12:14 pm - Sunny South, FL
If you can verify your diet attempts by records from other physicians or weight loss plans -- do it! You can never have enough verification of failed diet attempts. I not only asked for a letter from my PCP but the following: Gastroenterologist because I had GERD and was on Prevacid, GYN because he had actually seen me longer than the PCP, an Endocronologists because I had a DEAD metabolism and he tried thyroid. If you have Weigh****cher Records, Nutri-system, Jennie Craig histories -- get a note from them. Be persistent with the insurance. If you have a new surgeon, don't feel bad about keeping track of your case with their office. I encourage you -- don't give up. My life is totally changed for the positive after the surgery 12-15-03.
Jan Ocala
on 4/27/04 12:55 pm - Ocala, FL
To just jump into the middle of this discussion, I have my Weigh****chers records from 2001 and I have Optifast records from 1998, but I don't have a medically supervised weight loss program within the last 2 years. What did most of you do to achieve this requirement?? ~Jan
garywill
on 4/28/04 12:43 pm - Sun Valley, NV
I didn't have a doctor supervised weight loss since 1997 (pondimin) and Weigh****chers and NutraSystems in about 20 years but in my letter put my weight at every dr. visit I could find along with my weight loss in the Navy in 1965. Just put everything you can think of in your letter.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views