Does anyone have any experience with....

Johnesha B.
on 4/24/04 12:39 pm - Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Rehnke in St. Petersburg that they would like to share with me? I am going to be seeing him for my initial consult next month. So far I have heard really wonderful things about him from people who don't really know him (apparently his reputation preceeds him). I would like to get some feedback from some of his patients. I read a few personal pages, but there aren't that many (surprisingly). Thanks a bunch!
luvstarrynite
on 4/25/04 12:44 am - daytona bch, fl
hi, I am also seeing Dr. Rehnke. I have been to 2 of his seminar/support groups meetings and was very impressed with him. I also got the chance to speak with him after one of the meetings, very pleasant and understanding man. I also was highly recommended to him by several people who have had the surgery done with him. I have all of my paperwork turned in and have an appt for the office seminar in june, they haven't moved up my appt with Dr. R yet but marlene said it would be. So i'm just in the waiting game for approval/getting all my tests done etc. How far along are you.....have you been approved already? also did you attend either of his last 2 seminars, i was at both. email me if you'd like at [email protected] please keep us posted on your wl journey. take care Tammy
Johnesha B.
on 4/25/04 12:57 am - Saint Petersburg, FL
I actually have not been to one of his seminars yet. I will be going this coming Tuesday...he is having that one at his office also. It's nice to know that so many people like his services. I have had most of my records forwarded to the office. I will have them all there by the time of my appointment next month. Its so great to have a friend here! I'd like for you to keep me updated on your journey as well. Maybe we will meet at one of the meetings sometime!
sharein_angel
on 4/26/04 5:46 am - Palm Harbor, FL
you can post questions on message board of Dr Rehnkes' patients and find out about their journies or more about Dr. Rehnke. The website is "obesitynomore". I've been to two of his seminars also, he's a wonderful surgeon and was my choice for surgery, but did not take my insurance I will still be going to his seminars for support and using the message board. I've met a lot of wonderful people already from his group.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views