Did anyone have an epidural when the WLS?

MizCathy
on 4/24/04 7:04 am - Tallahassee, FL
I was wondering if anyone who has had WLS had to have an epidural for pain control? I have had two with c-sections and really don't want to experience that again. But if I have to, then I will. Thanks, Cathy
sharein_angel
on 4/24/04 8:10 am - Palm Harbor, FL
I'm pre-op but my understanding is that most doctors give you the hand-held pump for pain. You have control to push the button when you need the pain med.
Bieniasz
on 4/24/04 9:21 am - Tampa, FL
Hi there- I did have an epidural and it was wonderful! I didn't have to be doped up w/narcotics, and I don't tolerate them well anyway. They make me nausaeus. They gave me a little "****tail" before putting the epidural in and it was really calming. I also had an epidural w/my c-section....this was much easier. Best of Luck!! Lori 222/178/122? laprny 1-6-04
MizCathy
on 4/25/04 7:35 am - Tallahassee, FL
Thanks for the wonderful and helpful information. I was really worried about this and now you have made me feel so much better. Cathy
tweety
on 4/24/04 1:19 pm - palm coast, FL
hi cathy--i had an epidural and had zero pain--they also gave me something in my iv before so i did not feel them putting it in--i would highly recommend it--best wishes!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views