Anyone with medicaid?

jolli
on 4/23/04 6:57 am - FL
Hi everyone! I just recently signed on and found this site to be Outstanding support for me! I'm sure you've heard this alot, I have medicaid and I'm almost out of hope as far as ever having surgery But I'm saving "Dinero" to overcome that step. Obviously if I had more info. on a Dr. that may cover the surgery with medicaid I probably get it sooner. I'm afraid of dying b4 I have the chance to get to the "losing side". Please extend a prayer my way, Thank you and God Bless All.
ladivainotown
on 4/23/04 10:39 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Johanna, My husband Omar had his surgery last April at the Cleveland Clinic in Weston. (a suburb of Ft. Lauderdale) His surgeon was Dr. Raul Rosenthal and I am now in the process of getting approved for surgery and we both have Medicaid/Medipass. We haven't had any problems at all. We decided to travel from Orlando to the CC because we were very impressed with the facilities and the staff. If you need any other info, feel free to email me. Sincerely, Dawn Barrera
ErikaL
on 4/23/04 1:29 pm - JAX, FL
The Cleaveland Clinic is supposed to stop accepting Medicaid, but Dr. Samuel Cox in Ft. Lauderdale still accepts it as far as I know. Hope this helps... Love & Prayers, Erika L
Jennifer J.
on 4/23/04 1:42 pm - Tampa, FL
hello. you are a step ahead of me. i am changing my PCP due to him saying he didnt wanna be held liable if i die!!! i was looking for surgeons and i went under the find a surgeon on this site aqnd emailed the ones near me and i havent heard anything back from them. i know i called dr. murr's office at:844-7394. they take my insurance amerigroup which is through medicaid. i am waiting on the info packet now....... good luck!!!!!
ErikaL
on 4/23/04 3:51 pm - JAX, FL
You might try the Surgical Group at Gainesville. Here's the link: http://psb.webmd.com/care/sgg/ The doctors there accept Medicaid: Stanley V. DeTurris MD Peter Sarantos MD Eric K. Thoburn MD Good Luck! Erika L
sharein_angel
on 4/24/04 12:26 am - Palm Harbor, FL
DR. Ernest Rehnke in St. Petersburgs takes Medicaid/Amerigroup. It might be an hour drive for you, but he's a great surgeon! Only does open RNY, I believe. (727)344-0640
jolli
on 4/24/04 12:43 pm - FL
God is Great! Thank you ALL for your info. you r all very wonderful and special indeed. I have medicaid/medipass I will b using all of this info. wish me Luck, as I do to u! Johanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views