Lab Results ?!?

Sabrina N.
on 4/22/04 5:23 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to stop in and say HELLO ! and of course I had a question. My PCP office called me and told me that my lab results were back.I have been waiting to get my refferal number anyway.The Nurse told me that everything looked great, cholesteral was excellent (Atkins ), however my triglcerides were high. They are suppose to be 150 and mine came back 169. Whatever that means.So I am scheduled to have a 2 hour glucose test in 2 weeks. I looked on the net about it but all I can find is how to lower them down ( Losing weight and different diets ). No causes, effects or what it means. Has anyone else experienced this ? Because I have no clue Best Wishes !! !! !!
Lexa321
on 4/22/04 11:13 am - weston, FL
those triglcerides are what i call "fatty fat" you can find them in margin(how ever you spell it.. that yellow fake butter stuff) and defently( my spelling sucks) atkins your trans fats could be high
sharein_angel
on 4/22/04 12:56 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
my triglycerides came back 170 and sedimentation rate 63 which were both high. My doctor ordered another blood test to rule out Lupus and Lyme disease. Turns out I have rheumatoid arthritis 56.5 Hope you don't have it. I'm sore all the time and have to take 400 mg of Celebrex a day and muscle relaxer.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views