new date next week

christy S.
on 4/21/04 7:03 am - pace, fl
hey all i am having surgery next wed. instead of may the 5th. which is fine with me i can't wait for it to be over i will keep things posted and my angel terifrog will let everyone now how i am doing as well thanks to all
Linda F.
on 4/21/04 11:10 am - Palm Harbor, FL
Good luck to you. I am so excited for you. I wish you a speedy recovery. My surgery is May 10th
Lexa321
on 4/21/04 11:18 am - weston, FL
woooo hooooooooo yayayayayayay good luck you will be in my thoughts
Micmomof3
on 4/21/04 12:55 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Christy, You go girl! I am so happy for you! Wow everything went by so fast! BTW, Love the pic! Nice to see a face! Michelle
ErikaL
on 4/21/04 1:49 pm - JAX, FL
Christy, I am SO happy for you! I hope you have a speedy recovery, and wish you all the best. Love & Prayers, Erika L.
Micmomof3
on 4/22/04 4:55 am - Jacksonville, fl
Christy, What did your PCP use for your diet history. Just give me an idea of what he listed. I am trying to figure out what to have my PCP write. Thanx Michelle
OLGA G.
on 4/22/04 9:03 pm - FL
hello chrisry.sorry i haven't been on line.i lost contact with you and i kept wondering.when the dr.was going to discharge me from hospital i asked derbra about you and she told me that they was going to scheduke you for the pre -ops .she said next thursday and friday so i thought you woukd come today to south florida.i have an appointment the 29th at holy cross for some x-rays i'll stop by your room and visit ok.then i have to go to dr.cox pffice so they can remove the g-tube.i haven't been on line because i get tired of sitting i always have some pain in my left leg and it won't go away.please if you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected].
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views