Dr. Jawad anyone?

Lynn G.
on 4/20/04 1:58 pm - Branford, FL
Dumb question I know lol. But for those of you who have had dr jawad do your surgery, how did it go? will you tell me a little bit about it and about him. i havent met him, but ive been approved and im awaiting my surgery date. Lynn
Smellycat
on 4/21/04 3:32 am - New Port Richey, Fl
You couldn't have picked a better surgeon....he's the best!!! I had my surgery on 3/22/04 and everything went great, no complications! I was 386 pre-op and he did my surgery Lap. Dr J is thorough and really cares about his patients. I live about 2 hours away, but would travel to the other side of the world for him. Good Luck, you're in great hands. Feel free to email me if you want more info or just wanna chat. [email protected] Warm Regards, Carol
mommylinda
on 4/21/04 4:44 am - DeLand, FL
Hi Lynn, Dr J did my surgery on 11/24/03. He's the greatest! I had no problems right after and still don't. He's a very quiet man and well respected at Ocala Regional. Everyone that I encountered there couldn't say enough good about him! He's very meticulous about all he does. I was a "lightweight" to begin with and have done very good (in my opinion). I've lost about 65 pounds so far. I have no regrets about the surgery or my choice of surgeons. You made a wise choice too, and I wish you all the best in losing!!!
exc98765
on 4/21/04 11:05 am - deltona, fl
Lynn... I could not agree more with the other posts...your have made an outstanding choice in a surgeon...Dr. J did my lap RNY 8/19/03 and I have lost so far 115 lbs....my surgery had no complications and I also traveled about 2 hous and also would go to the other side of the moon if necessary for Dr. J...he really does care about his patients....best of luck...Debbie
Kim B.
on 4/21/04 1:25 pm - FL
Lynn, You have the best surgeon out there! I had the Lap done on 1/06/2004 and I am down 50 pounds! I have no complications at all. I live 2 hrs away and he was worth every mile that I have to go to get to him! You are very luck to have him do your surgery! Good luck to you! Kim Brislenn 1/6/04 Lap 261/211
Stephanie L.
on 4/23/04 3:07 pm - Orlando, FL
Lynn, I am a pt of Dr Jawad. I am also a nurse and worked for an insurance company until recently. I researched a lot beforeI decided on a surgeon. He really is the best around. His complication rate is almost nill, he in very knowledgable as is his entire staff, h truly cares about you and is doing this to help us. I had my surgery on 8-6-03, I have lost 110 lbs, gone from a size 22-24 to a size 10, sixe 2xl uniform bottoms and xl tops to a small top and some xs pants. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for him. I have not had a single complication from this surgery and would do it again in 2 seconds flat if I were assured he was to be my surgeon. You have made aninformed and smart decision having him do your surgery. I speak at his seminars now, I drive over 2 hours to see him and will continue to do so as long as we are breathing. I would travel to the ends of the earth to see him and his staff. You are a blessed woman! I have started a suppor group in the Orlando area if you are interested, please come and talk to us, we would love to have you there. Email me anytime you need something. As we get to be alarger group, he is even going to come and speak soon and he is willing to help however he can. Good luck to you and keep us posted on your surgery date and follow up! Stephanie lap RNY 8-6-03 253/143 AND FEELIN FAB!! EVEN STARTING TO DATE AGAIN!!!!
Jan Ocala
on 4/27/04 1:12 pm - Ocala, FL
Lynn, I'm new to this idea (WLS) and I'm just now checking out my options, but I live and work in the Ocala health care industry (12 years), so I know what Dr. Jawad's reputation is, at all 3 Ocala hospitals and I've been on the receiving end of his surgeries in that I work for a skilled nursing facility and have had to assess his patients for placement. I'm here to tell you that Dr. Jawad is my choice for a surgeon in Ocala. As far as I'm concerned, there is NO other choice!! ~Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views