Prayer Request: Lisa Downs

~Kim~ J.
on 4/20/04 10:41 am - Trinity, FL
Please everyone join me to pray and support Lisa Downs, she is a very very dear friend of mine and is having surgery tomorrow 04/21. Please pray for her to have a safe surgery and for God to keep her safe and let her make it through surgery as well as have an easy and fast recovery. Thank you all so much **hugs** Love you Lisa ;) Kim http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=D1057416004
Angie J.
on 4/20/04 12:01 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey there, plz tell lisa she will be in our prayers tonight, and for a speedy recovery angie
MizCathy
on 4/21/04 12:58 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hey Lisa, I am praying for you to have a speedy recovery and a quick healing time. I know that you are doing the best thing for you and I will be praying for you all through this day. Just know that God holds us in the palm of his hand and he will not let any hurt, harm or danger befall us. He is with us in all things. I know for a fact that he is with you right now and he will continue to be. Lost of love and hugs.... Cathy
jboogie
on 4/21/04 3:47 am - Miramar, FL
As I am reading this my prayers are w/ Lisa!!!!! Please keep us updated on how she is doing..... God Bless
Susan F.
on 4/21/04 12:49 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hey Kimmie...(all) thanks so much for the prayers for Lisa...they are so appreciated. I posted already but just to let you know...she is doing well. She had some pain when we saw her in the recovery room but they came right over and gave her meds and she was flying high when we left. I hope she is able to come home on friday. We miss her dreadfully. Thanks again for the prayers....God is certainly taking care of her for us! And please pray for strength for our whole family as I am only 2 weeks out of surgery and our daughter is running ragged hehe bless her heart. Thanks again!
Lexa321
on 4/22/04 7:29 am - weston, FL
sending my thoughts
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr