How much do we really know?

Micmomof3
on 4/19/04 1:34 pm - Jacksonville, fl
The post about Dr. Butler had me thinking. How much do we really know about our surgeons? I have chosen Dr. Cox and although I have done some research on him. I am now wondering, what do I really know about this man. My life will be in his hands. The post about Dr. Butler really opened my eyes and in the next few days I plan to find out as much info. about my surgeon as I can. I think everyone else should do the same. Michelle
catlady
on 4/20/04 3:07 am - Ft Gaines, GA
You are right, you do need to find out about your surgeon. We asked my surgeron when he did the original consultation and he also told us where to find the State information on him. You need to do the same. You did need to have all the confidence in the world in your surgeon.
Micmomof3
on 4/20/04 9:36 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Martha, My grandama lives in Maclenny. Michelle
nursecharming
on 4/20/04 7:13 am - Central, FL
Go to myflorida.com and then to license look up area it will give you all kinds of information about where they went to school what areas they specialize in and if anyone has complaints or like settlements against them if they choose to post that. I believe the chose what they post and what they don't but keep digging and call the board it your right to find out how your doctor really is! Good luck Linda
Lexa321
on 4/20/04 7:45 am - weston, FL
i dont think i wanna know... it would just make me more nervous
Kathy S.
on 4/21/04 4:59 am - Port Orange, FL
I read the article, I probably would not go to him. Kathy~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views