Dr. Rehnke?

Micmomof3
on 4/18/04 10:42 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hey everyone I think I spelled his name correctly. I have a question. This is for anyone who has used this surgeon. I currently have Medipass, which I know this office does not accept, but I can change if necessary. Anyhow, I was wondering do they schedule a consult first and then testing or you do the testing first and then the consult after approval? Any info. is helpful. I have recently selected Dr. Cox as the surgeon I will use and am scheduled to do his info. session and testing on the 27th and 28th of May, but Dr. Rehnke is actually 2hours closer to my house. So I am thinking of changing surgeons. Thanx Michelle
christy S.
on 4/18/04 2:26 pm - pace, fl
hey girlie whats up what are you doing ??? what are you doing when you down on those days ???? debra is cool she is straight up forward and don't take no ****!!!! i really like her!!! talk to you later
Micmomof3
on 4/18/04 11:15 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey girl! I know, I know. I need to just drive my butt the extra 2 hours and get everything done. Most likely thats what I am going to do. Hell, didn't hurt to try though huh. Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views