help finding a surgeon..

Jennifer J.
on 4/17/04 1:33 pm - Tampa, FL
ok this is what i am wondering. does anyone know of any surgeon who takes amerigroup and is anywhere in florida?????? i just got told that my ex will take me anywhere he has to as long as it is a dr. i researched and is the best in our eyes!!!!!! can you please email me info and a website to look them up at if you got it!! thanks alot
christy S.
on 4/17/04 3:19 pm - pace, fl
hey there go to the site at the top or the side of your screen and there is something that says bariatric surgeons go to that and go to the different dr. listed in fl. and the will uaslly say what they have taken or what they are taken good luck in your search
sharein_angel
on 4/17/04 9:59 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
Dr Rehnke in St. Petersburg takes Amerigroup. There was a seminar yesterday (727)344-0640. You can also try Dr. Cox in Ft. Lauderdale (954)928-0066 or Dr. Rosenthal in Weston 1-877-463-2010 at Cleveland Clinic
Lexa321
on 4/18/04 4:48 am - weston, FL
im with dr rosenthal in weston
sandra A.
on 4/18/04 11:06 pm - myakka city, FL
Hi Jennifer, I go to Dr. M. Murr in Tampa. I live in Sarasota and my pcp found him for me after doing a lot of research and asking her colleagues about him. I've been to the meetings at TGH and have met his staff. They are just wonderful and I feel very secure with him. I don't have his phone number off-hand, but it's in the phone book or you can get it from Tampa General Hospital. I hope this helps. Sandy
Luvitsunny
on 4/19/04 3:26 pm - Sunny South, FL
I'm not sure if my surgical group accepts Amerigroup but I do know they are a good group. They have offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando and Miami. Check out US Bariatric. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views