need back on track.any support group in fl panhandle?

Cindy L.
on 4/16/04 3:54 pm - Niceville, FL
I had an open RNY 11 months ago. I lost 59 lbs in first 4 months and hit a stand still. I started slipping into old habits, grazing, not drinking my water right, and quit exercising(hurt back about the same time). I'm at 11 months post op and I have lost 62 lbs. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to be rid of that 62, however I have 50 more to go. I have recommitted myself to the rules of exercise, water, protein first and no sugar. I think I got complacent after the first big loss. Oh well, It;s never to late to get back on the wagon. I do need a little encouragement and hopefully find a support group in the panhandle. I'm actually in Niceville - Ft Walton Beach area. I'm retired military, so if anyone knows of a group on base, I can access that. Thanks in advance
M H.
on 4/16/04 7:27 pm - Panama City, FL
Hi Cindy, my name is Mary and I live in Panama City. I had an RNY 24 months ago have lost 135 pounds. I know how you feel, sometimes I don't get my protein in and get lazy about working out. However, I think back plus look at my "fat" pictures and remember how I use to feel and it get's me going again. I had been heavy all my life and at 50 I decided to take drastic measures. I don't want to look and feel like I did, so that gets me motivated again. My email is [email protected] if you want to write. Make sure you put in subj line WLS or I'll delete it.
Lexa321
on 4/17/04 1:57 am - weston, FL
hay... congrulations on your weight loss....hope it all works out in the end... if you need someoen to vent to... feel free to e-mail me
junscr
on 4/18/04 8:35 am - eglin afb, FL
hi cindy, my name is june scarbrough and there is a suport meeting at Eglin afb .Monday the 19 of april at the hospital caffatria at 7:oo pm. i well be there if you would like to come that would be great.you can email me at [email protected] if you would like .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views