New to Florida

HeatherBlood
on 4/15/04 3:00 pm - Anchorage, AK
Hello to all. I just moved to Florida in October and I am interested in meeting others who have had the surgery and making some new friends. I live in Tampa and would love to chat.
Robin B.
on 4/15/04 3:08 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Welcome to Florida I live up in the panhandle so couldn't get together to meet but would love a email buddy [email protected]
HeatherBlood
on 4/16/04 3:33 am - Anchorage, AK
Hi Robin, I would love to be your email buddy. I am at [email protected]. Can't wait to chat..
sherri parker
on 4/16/04 2:52 am - port richey, FL
Hi, Welcome to Florida. I live just north of Tampa in Port Richey. There is a support group that meets on the 2nd saturday of each month. It is Dr. Haickens group. Also if you need a new PCP I go to Dr. Robert Dean (727)7874383 he is really nice. If your kids need a doctor I have NPCMC (727)787-6335 in Palm Harbor. They are really great. Anyway welcome to the Tampa Bay area.
HeatherBlood
on 4/16/04 3:32 am - Anchorage, AK
Sheri, thank you so much for the Dr. Info. I do need one that understands the GBP. Also I need a closer one for my daughter. She just turned three and is due for her physical. I appreciate the information and thank you for responding..
Bieniasz
on 4/16/04 2:55 am - Tampa, FL
Hey Heather! Welcome to Tampa!! I live in the south Tampa area, very close to MacDill. I have a circle of WLS friends and we would love to have another!!! Email me when you get some time! Lori 222/178/122? laprny 1-6-04
HeatherBlood
on 4/16/04 3:36 am - Anchorage, AK
Hi Lori, Thank you so much for the offer to join your circle. How long have you lived in Florida? DO you have any kids? Married? I am married with one little girl who is three. We just moved from Alaska and are really enjoying the sunshine and all there is to do in the Tampa area. I hope to meet some people my family and I can hang with and have fun. Email me sometime.. [email protected] LAP RNY 6/11/02 320/172
Angie J.
on 4/16/04 4:21 am - Wauchula, FL
wlcome to Florida Heather. i live in hardee county, right in the middle, lol good luck!!
Jennifer J.
on 4/16/04 4:35 am - Tampa, FL
hello heather. i live in tampa too. near the seffner mango area.i am in the very beginning f it all. i am going to talk to my dr. monday about the surgery. i have 2 kids. they are almost 5 and 6. where in tampa are you? if yyou wanna chat eventhough i havent had the wls, email me
shbama
on 4/16/04 10:37 am - Brandon, Fl
HI Heather, I live in Brandon. It is right outside of Tampa. I was born and raised here. I am married and have two children . My son just turned 9 and my daughter just turned 4. We have a support group that meets once a mont on Sat @ thse Brandon library. If you are interested, please email me. [email protected] Glad to have you to the sunshine state.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views