HELP I NEED A PRIMARY DR IN THE ORLANDO AREA

Nirely C.
on 4/15/04 6:00 am - Orlando, FL
HELP I am desperate. I recently moved to Orlando and I need to find a primary physician that has worked or works with patients who are considering WLS. Can anyone help me??? Thanks Nirely
Kathy S.
on 4/15/04 12:35 pm - Port Orange, FL
Nirely, you will surely find some helpful information on these boards. Sorry, I wish I could give you a name, but I live in Daytona. Keep looking and if worse comes to worse, there's always the Yellow pages (ugh, I know that would really suck, but hey...) Anywho... I hope you find a doc soon and GOOD LUCK to you on your WLS journey! Kathy~
Nirely C.
on 4/16/04 1:41 pm - Orlando, FL
Hi Kathy thank you so much for responding it is so nice to know their are so many people out there who even though we are strangers have 1 thing in common and are willing to help each other out. I am still searching hopefully I will find one soon! Thanks again! Nirely
heatheraltema
on 4/15/04 2:08 pm - altamonte springs, FL
hello... i live in altamonte springs area and my DR is in lake mary... He has been very supportive of me thru my surgery. I personally thin k he is the best. Email me at [email protected] if you want more info
Hopefilled H.
on 4/16/04 11:59 pm - Central, FL
Nirely, I'm in Kissimmee which is not far from some parts of Orlando depending on your location, but I see Dr. Michael Link on Oak Street and he has been wonderful in his support and seeing that I get everything I need to submit to the insurance office. He also has a wonderful staff that have been a great help. Welcome to the area! Sincerely, Pat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views