anyone here have amerigroup?

Jennifer J.
on 4/15/04 5:16 am - Tampa, FL
i need to know who or if anyone has amerigroup and did they cover it? whos the dr. what surgeon? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sharein_angel
on 4/15/04 5:28 am - Palm Harbor, FL
i believe when I called Dr. Cox office, they said they take Amerigroup. He is in Ft. Lauderdale 954-928-0066.
luvstarrynite
on 4/15/04 7:24 am - daytona bch, fl
hi, i have healthease myself but i do believe Dr. Rehnke in St. Pete takes Amerigroup. He takes healthease and staywell. The number is (727)384-3422. call to find out, if they do they will send you an info pack to you. Also Dr. Rehnke has a seminar/support group meeting this sat 4/17 at 2:30 pm at the Pasadena community church. i just checked my paperwork and yes amerigroup was listed on the insurance plans they accept. you will need to attend 2 of his seminars before you have the surgery, this will be my second one. i hope this info helps you out, email me if you would like. [email protected] good luck and keep us posted......Tammy
~Kim~ J.
on 4/16/04 1:24 am - Trinity, FL
Dr. Michel Murr in Tampa accepts Amerigroup and 4 other Medicaid HMO's...surgery is performed at Tampa General Hospital...He is on the Bariatrics team there. I will email you his info and the hospital info...I need to attend the New Patient Orientation and the Support Group Meeting following at Tampa General Hospital on Thursday May 13th. That is the first step. Good luck to you **hugs**
nursecharming
on 4/17/04 11:29 am - Central, FL
DO you know if he accepts MEDIPASS?? it is a medicaid HMO I do believe. Could you email me a phone number if so thank you good luck on your journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views