Cntral Florida Support Groups?

joyfuljoy2000
on 4/14/04 11:51 pm - FL
I am not on here very often, but this is the MOST informative place, I know. I have seen support groups in Jacksonville but are there any more centrally located. I would aprreciate any help. I am 3 years post op...and still struggling to loose the last 25 pounds or so. Thanks !
Kathy S.
on 4/15/04 12:26 am - Port Orange, FL
Joy, we have a great support group in Daytona, if you feel like driving that far. It's at the Oncology Center at Halifax Hospital the second THursday of every month. The info session starts at 6 and the support meeting starts at 7i**** might benefit you to come to the info part of it also, as new things have come about in the last few years... ie: new chewable vitamins... etc...plus if you have any questions at all, the surgeon, the nutritionist, the psychiatrist are all there to answer them. If you do want to come,let me know, I will give you directions. Kathy~
christen_servey
on 4/18/04 4:47 am - Kissimmee, FL
There are support groups at Celebration Health the second Wednesday of every month at 7:30. You can call them at 407-303-4504 for more information. You can also go to US Bariatric online. If you want any further informaiton, please let me know. Christen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views