i am looking for a docto...

Angie J.
on 4/14/04 4:05 pm - Wauchula, FL
thank you for the support. i weigh 315 and i am about 5'6 5'7. i also have a 10year old son. i sent you an email. i hope you got it. do you have any kind of instant messanger? let me know, thanks again
christy S.
on 4/14/04 10:20 pm - pace, fl
hey no i don't have im i wish i did cause. i'll have to go check my emails sorry i went to sleep last nite so i didn't get your last post till 7:20 my time ....i would call dr.cox's office just a little past nine this morning before it gets to busy over there
Angie J.
on 4/15/04 4:21 am - Wauchula, FL
that's ok, i went to bed to, lol. i didn;t get you message until about 2:15pm my time. but i am still gonna call if there busy i will call tomorrow in the morning. thanks
~Kim~ J.
on 4/16/04 1:54 am - Trinity, FL
Angela hey there, Dr. Michel Murr in Tampa takes about 4 of the Medicaid HMO's...I was on Medipass and he didnt take that so i called Medicaid and switched over to Staywell which goes into effect May 1st 2004 and he accepts that. I hear he is an excellent surgeon and surgery is done through the Bariatrics Center at Tampa General Hospital. I am attending the New Patient Orientation and Support Group Meeting on May 13th at Tampa General Hospital as a first step to WLS with him. After that I will be scheduled for other tests, psych nutritionist, and whatever otehr tests they will have me do. If you would like any further information let me know. One of our Angels here Lori Bieniasz had her surgery done with Dr. Murr and she can help you out as far as info as well. Just wanted to give you another option. if you need anything let me know **hugs** Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views