Moving to Pensacola area

MommaKing
on 1/24/10 4:18 am
Hello. I am currently living in Indiana but I plan on moving to Escambia or Santa Rosa county this summer. I am an elementary school teacher and lap bander. If there is any lap bander who can recommend a surgeon to me, or a public school teacher who can offer me some advice (via private message) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Lurissa
LadySmith
on 1/24/10 5:16 am - Milton, FL
Hey there. I live in santa rosa (milton, north of I10) and its a very rural area. I'm not crazy about it, I would actually suggest escambia or south santa rosa/crestview area. The housing isn't expensive at all. Best of luck!
MommaKing
on 1/24/10 9:32 am
Thanks so much LadySmith. I am leaning towards Pcola because I have family there. But Santa Rosa has better pay for teachers. I really need to find out what Escambia & Santa Rosa offer in terms of insurance coverage. I do hope wls & excess skin removal are covered.
shellyvette
on 1/25/10 5:37 am - Pensacola, FL

Hi Mommaking......I was born and partially raised in Pensacola.  I have not had my surgery yet but I planned to go with Dr. Jeffery Lloyd at Sacred Heart Hospital.  If there is anything that I can help you with felt free to contact me.

Michelle

MommaKing
on 1/25/10 9:15 am
Thanks so much Michelle. I'm glad that there are options available in Pensacola. Hopefully, I'll be able to connect with a teacher and find out the answers to my other questions. Good luck with your surgery.
will_be_fat_free_and_

on 2/25/10 12:20 am - Pensacola, FL
Hi Pensacola here! Going with Dr. Lord also. He seems to be the best around. Surgery is March 1. Surgery is March 10!
Let me know what I do to help you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views