anyone watch the swan or american idol?

Lexa321
on 4/14/04 7:22 am - weston, FL
hay... anyone watch the swan or american idol? i wasnt happy with last weeks choice... i thought kristy was much better as a person... who you think is gonna be out this week of american idol? i say john stevens
Kathy S.
on 4/14/04 9:32 am - Port Orange, FL
I watch them both! Yeah, Kristy was... but Kristina (was that her name?) turned out prettier. As for AI... I am voting for George or Latoya or Diana. JPL an the red-head need to go... Jennifer is kinda strange to me. Haha... well, it comes on in 30 minutes, getting my dialing fingers ready! Kathy~
BarbieCarroll
on 4/14/04 10:43 am - Norcross, GA
OH MY GOSH!!!! Jennifer Hudson and Fantasia just ROCKED the house!!!! I think the red-head needs TO GO!!! I think he sings like a dead horse. Plus his genre of music is awful - too old to be idol music. I like the Swan show - but the theory is to tell women that they aren't good enough to begin with, then let's change everything that we don't like about them, then we tell them it's STILL not good enough to be selected. I like the beauty results - but aren't there enough images telling women that they aren't good enough? Let's get us a show that celebrates REAL beauty - inner beauty! Barbie 281/239/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views