last post. see ya on the losing side.

OLGA G.
on 4/13/04 1:30 pm - FL
this would be my last post.until i come home.i would like to thank you all for the support and encouraging reply.please keep me in your prayers.i'll post as soon as i come back home.i would have to go alone to the hospital i can't take none of my kids with me so i would be alone.they will come and see me as soon as they can.take care all and godbless.
christy S.
on 4/13/04 1:35 pm - pace, fl
good luck and you are in my prayers just like your kids are and you are going to do great just think postive :HUGS::HUGS:i will call you tommorow to see how you are
OLGA G.
on 4/13/04 1:44 pm - FL
thank you soooooooooooo much christy.i would be waiting for your call.when i wake up.the number there is 954-771-8000.will you remember my name?thank you so much i felt so good when i read your post and you said that you will call me tomorrow to see how i am.hugs to you too and take care thanks for your prayes i really appreciate it.
christy S.
on 4/13/04 1:48 pm - pace, fl
not a problem..!!! you go and get some sleep even though it is going to be hard but try and i'll be calling sweet dreams
OLGA G.
on 4/13/04 1:49 pm - FL
thank you and good night.
ErikaL
on 4/13/04 2:38 pm - JAX, FL
Olga, I hope you have a speedy recovery. You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow! God bless, Erika L.
Kathy S.
on 4/13/04 8:33 pm - Port Orange, FL
Have a speedy recovery and good luck to you! Kathy~
Wildcat Lady
on 4/13/04 10:22 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Best of luck to you, God bless and have an uneventful surgery Kim
Jessica D.
on 4/14/04 1:34 am - Edmonds, WA
Dear Olga, I will be sending you healing thoughts.... Be well and come back and let us know how you're doing. Jessica
Micmomof3
on 4/14/04 12:28 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Olga, Good Luck with everything! I hope you have a speedy recovery and let us know how everything went. Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views