surgery tomorrow

OLGA G.
on 4/13/04 6:52 am - FL
hello all.i will have my surgery tomorrow.i don't know what to do.i don't want to go alone.i wanted to take my older son with me but i don't want to take one and leave the other.i have two boys.i feel confident that everything is going to be fine.but i know why sometimes when i think about my kids i get scared for them.i wish i could take them both with me to the hospital.but i know i can't.its almost time for me to drink that magnesium citrate.i'm getting excited and i don't know how to explain how i feel .thank you very much for taking time to read my post and godbless all.
christy S.
on 4/13/04 7:01 am - pace, fl
hey good luck tomorrow and you will stay in my prayers where will you be northridge or holy cross.???and hoe long did it take medicaid to approve you and where you able to call and find out anything with medicaid to how things are. how old are your sons??? they will not let anyone stay in the hospital is what they told me so you need to make sure the there is someone else there to watch over them.. how far are you having to drive ?? please let me know thank you very much11
OLGA G.
on 4/13/04 7:14 am - FL
hi christy.i will be at holycross.medicaid took one week for approval i think that was real quick.submit papers on thursday and was aprove the following thursday.i didn't even had time to call and ask anything.lolwhen i called carrie the secretary in dr.cox office.he told me that i was approved.my kids are 15 & 9 years old.they would have to stay with my sister.i feel kind of sad because i will be alone tomorrow .my fiance can't go because its his first day of work.he will go after he gets off worki have to drive 2 hours.i have to leave at 8:00 a.m. i have to be there at 10:00 a.m. and my surgery is at 1:00 p.m. and i don't know exacly where is holycross.i know where is northridge but not holycross.thank you for your prayers i really need them.godbless.
Lexa321
on 4/13/04 8:22 am - weston, FL
you will do fine.. keep your head up... i will be thinkin bout ya xxoxoxox
BECCA775
on 4/13/04 10:08 am - BUNNELL, FL
Good luck tommorrow! Everything will be great.
Kathy S.
on 4/13/04 11:12 am - Port Orange, FL
Olga, good luck tomorrow, keep your chin up, everything will be fine. As for who goes and who doesn't, why not both of them? I guess that would depend on their ages also. My daughter will be in school that day (she's only 4), but my friend from work who is an RN is planning on being there and kicking my butt outta bed as soon as I wake up... haha! Keep us posted, you'll do great! Kathy~
sharein_angel
on 4/13/04 12:23 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
Good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine! I also will probably doing mine alone, too. I have two children boy 11 and girl 14. My prays are with you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views