Tampa Tribune article

Dawn F.
on 4/12/04 8:11 am - Tampa, FL
Hey anyone read the Tampa tribune article today? It is about the local WLS programs. Dawn
Bieniasz
on 4/12/04 10:24 am - Tampa, FL
Hey Dawn- I just tried to find it online w/no luck. If you do find it, will you send me the link? Thanks! Lori 222/179/122? laprny 1-6-04
glenn W.
on 4/13/04 12:51 pm - valrico, fl
It made me want to have surgery really bad. I was actully going to write a letter to the editor about how all the hospitals in tampa are offering gastric bypass to the community but, there insurance will not pay for it's own employees or their families to have the surgery done. My wife works for the baycare system, that encompasses hospitals like St. Josephs, Morton plant mease and South Florida baptist hospital (which is were my wife is currently employeed.) I would have not problems qualifing for the surgery, but do not have the means to pay for it out of my own pocket. This is what you call irony. lol
glenn W.
on 4/13/04 1:31 pm - valrico, fl
Go to tampatribune.com on the left is a tab to click for "Health" the article can be found on that particular page. it is on the right hand side of that page. by the way, they have a reference to this board in that article. glenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views