Vista (medicaid) in Pensacola

Nora73
on 1/20/10 5:53 am - Pensacola, FL
I'm hunting a doctor to take me on after surgery since I am traveling 6 hours for surgery..

and no one takes my insurance (hence traveling to get it)  so, looks like my PCP has a lot on him

BUT>>> Dr. Nye's office said they except "vista" and said it was a medicaid insurance.. I haven't heard of it - I also tried to look up coverages and the website was no help. I may have to swap over for my after care.

Vista does cover surgery!
HW 372  SW 316 CW 190 7/21/11

Rebecca W.
on 1/22/10 4:00 am - Crestivew, FL
Have you checked with Dr. Lord at the Sacred Heart Bariatric Weight Loss Center.  He may take your insurance for the surgery which would keep you from having to travel 6 hours.  Dr. Lord even accepts Tricare (military health insurance).

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”       ~ Winnie the Pooh

Nora73
on 1/22/10 2:52 pm - Pensacola, FL
 lol Yea, I did all my research on the local doctors here... Trust me, If there was a chance I didn't have to drive to Gainesville for this I wouldn't! 

I'm on medipass (medicaid) Dr. Lord, Dr. Ney and all of them took Healthease.. When Healthease stopped serving Escambia Co. they stopped excepting medical asstance based insurance...

The first place I found was in Miami ! I was greatful for Gainesville... I have my approval, but, I have to wait until April since he is so booked up. I'm not in the military to have Tricare, my second son has it as he just joined the Army Aug09
HW 372  SW 316 CW 190 7/21/11

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views