Surgery's Today, 4/12, EDT!!!

Linda W.
on 4/11/04 2:59 pm - Jacksonville, FL
It's almost 1 a.m. and I'm so edgy I can't sleep! We have to be at the hospital by 6 a.m. for my surgery. As I requested on another message board, please pray for a surgery without complications and a speedy recovery. Also, could you pray for my family during this sad time. My grandmother died Easter morning and though we knew it was coming, you're still never prepared when it happens. Actually she expired on the 10th, my birthday, but was resuscitated. I'm glad for that. Wouldn't want such a sad memory on my birthday every year. Thanking everyone in advance who is sending up prayers for me and my family. The Lord is my shepherd and he's leading me there! Well, I'm going to try and sleep now. See you on the losing side.
ErikaL
on 4/11/04 4:25 pm - JAX, FL
Linda, Good luck! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!!! Love & Prayers, Erika L.
Kathy S.
on 4/11/04 8:41 pm - Port Orange, FL
Good luck to you Linda.... you should be at the hospital as I type this... it's 6:39 am.... I can't wait to hear how it went. Let us know, have a speedy recovery and we are rootin' for ya! Kathy~
Susan F.
on 4/12/04 1:25 am - Jacksonville, FL
You and your family are in our prayers. Take care and see you on the losing side! Can't wait to hear about your progress!
Sabrina N.
on 4/12/04 2:24 am - Jacksonville, FL
Linda , Wishing you the best ! I hope you have a speedy recovery and I will pray for you everyday. You should be out if surgery now.. .. .. On your way to the losing side ! Best Wishes and Good Luck ! Deepest Regards, Sabrina
Lexa321
on 4/12/04 5:02 am - weston, FL
hope all goes well
Linda M. R.
on 4/12/04 6:21 am - orlando, Fl
I read your article today, and I hope when you read this your surgery has gone well. I'm on my count down I have one more weigh in at my doctors office before we send my paper work in again for approval. I've been secreatly depressed but I don't dare tell any one. I wish you much luck and success. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Karla L.
on 4/12/04 1:19 pm - God Bless America
Hey Linda, keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views