Just a little good news

Spring C.
on 4/9/04 1:35 pm - Grand Ridge, Fl
I have got just a little good news for everyone. I have been really good and I haven't called and bugged the living hell out of my worker. She called me today and said that she was really surprised that I hadn't called her yet. I have been approved locally( in the marianna office). Monday it is being faxed over to Pensecola for the OK there. And then it is off to Tallahassee for the FINAL say so. She said that we are looking to at LEAST 2 weeks for the final say so. She said that it could be longer but she was hoping for 2 weeks. So that would put me at the end of april. God I am getting nervous already and I don't have the final yes or no yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD about it. I keeping good thoughts about this. Thanks to everyone that have been keeping me in their thoughts and prayers. I am really gonna need them now. I will let you guys know as soon as I find out something. Spring
Kathy S.
on 4/9/04 2:29 pm - Port Orange, FL
Spring, that IS good news! Got my fingers crossed for ya! Kathy~
ErikaL
on 4/9/04 3:34 pm - JAX, FL
Spring, Congrats! I'll keep you in my prayers!!! Erika L.
Lexa321
on 4/10/04 5:49 am - weston, FL
welll HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY... you go girl!!!!
boemary
on 4/11/04 6:21 pm - Ocala, FL
God Bless you Spring I hope all your dreams come true in 2004 YOU GO get them Girlfriend! I will keep you in my prayers, keep me informed ok! Hugz Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views