What should I buy now?

SimplyRedHead
on 4/9/04 11:51 am - Longwood, FL
For those of you who have gone thru surgery already, what should I stock up on now? I'm looking for food suggestions, vitamins and supplement suggestions and anything else you can think of that a pre-Op would need. I would rather spread the costs out over a few paychecks versus trying to get everything right before my surgery. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Amy pre-Op
Kathy S.
on 4/9/04 2:30 pm - Port Orange, FL
good question Amy.... I'd like to know that myself!
Susan F.
on 4/10/04 1:20 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hi all, I am new at this as I am freshly out of the hospital 4.8.04 but I can say that what I have in my kitchen right now is the following.. Sugar free popcicles Sodium free chicken noodle soup (drained so I get just the broth) Sugar free Jello MegaWhey protien drink from GNC (tastes like watered down chocolate milk, not bad but maybe better with milk) Flintstone vitamins baby asprin per docs orders 81 mgs Crystal light and lots and lots of water! I hope this helps. I am sure others have more info as well and I look forward to hearing more! Good luck! soon you will be on the losing side!
Lexa321
on 4/10/04 5:55 am - weston, FL
im a pre-op.... but.... i like the atkins protien drinks... crystal light.... SF popicals... you know what i was thinkin... you can get them popical maker tube things.... cause i have a feeling orange grape and cherry is gonna get old guick.... and you can freeze cryastl light in them or something... umm.... water... tahst all i can think of...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views