when i talked to my kids about my surgery!

OLGA G.
on 4/9/04 10:48 am - FL
everytimes i talk to my youngest about surgery i feel like crying i don't know why.i am not scared about having surgery.this is something that i wanted for almost a year and a half.and now that i've got this far i'm sure this is what i wan't.my yongest son went with me to the seminar and he was so excited he would tell me that when i had my surgery i was going to be able to play with him and practice baseball since he is a baseball player.and that i was oing to be able to swim with him.that brought tears to my eyes and i knew that i had to do this so i would spend alots of time with both of my boys.the oldest one understands because he went with me to the four hour class and with the nutritionist.he still gets scared sometimes but i tell him that we have to thik possitive and that i haid faith in god that everything was going to be fine.i don't know what i'll feel wednsday when i have to go to the hospital i want to take them with me.i want them to be there when i wake up.thank you all for encouraging me to have faith and to be stron.thank alexa and erika.for your answer to my post.good luck and take care god bless you all.
Robin B.
on 4/9/04 3:17 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Dear Olga, This prayer goes out to you tonight to give you the support and guidance you need now from GOD. DEAR GOD, I Pray for YOU to wrap your arms around Olga, her family, and her surgeon. Hold all of them and bless them with your love and please give them peace. AMEN ~ robin Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen. Good luck and Take care Know your never alone [email protected]
Lexa321
on 4/10/04 5:44 am - weston, FL
hay.... i hope all goes well on wednesday... and when you come out think of all the great thing you will be again able to do... you are a wonderful person... keep your head up and be brave
Kathy S.
on 4/11/04 1:41 am - Port Orange, FL
Olga, I have a 4 year old daughter, and everytime I think about the surgery I hold her even tighter. It's the not knowing that scares me, but then I think... hey, this is more FOR HER than for me. She needs a mom who can do things with her and not jus****ch while her and Dad have all the fun.... so, in my mind, I just keep thinking to the future and I've already bought year passes to Sea World, so you see .. everything has to be ok..... You will do fine, I have faith that you will. Keep us posted and we'll see you on the Losing side!!!! Good luck to ya!! And a speedy recovery!! Kathy~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views