confirmation on surgery date.....

OLGA G.
on 4/9/04 4:56 am - FL
i just recieved a phone call from my surgeons office and was confirmed for wednsday the 14th.please i ask for prayers that everything turns out fine.i am not scared i am excited.but when i think about my kids i don't know how to explain how i feel.my 9 year old son was asking me that what if something goes wrong with the surgery and i don't know what to tell him.thank you so much for everybodies support.i will post before i go to the hospital.
Lexa321
on 4/9/04 7:24 am - weston, FL
first of all... yayayyayayaya your ol most to the other side.... 2nd... be brave... you can make it.... and 3rd... i have 2 lil brothers who i love more then life its self... i havent even told them that im thinkin about the sugery... the lil one (11) said to me the other day " why are you and mom talkin about sugery so much.... are you sick?" it broke my heart... i told him no i wasnt sick... i was perfectly healthy... i told him that the sugery talk is just from classes at school ( he knows im gonna be a nurse so he didnt think twice) but when they time does come... i will insure him that everything is gonna be ok and no one is gonna hurt me or anyone and nothing is gonna go wrong and that he and my otehr brother will be he first ones to come see me after the sugery... granting they let kids into the ICU unit... well.. i hope that helps.... keep you head up girly... you will do fine... i belive in you!!
ErikaL
on 4/9/04 9:16 am - JAX, FL
Olga, Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!! Love & Prayers, Erika L.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views