Healthease Insurance....

curlysue 9.
on 4/8/04 9:26 am - Demopolis, AL
Has anybody out there got Healthease Insurance and had a RNY? I have a friend that lives there in Florida and is trying to find out what surgeon takes this type of insurance. She called her insurance company and they said that it will cover the surgery, but she just needs to find a doctor who will take her insurance. I personally live in Alabama and just begun my weight loss journey and I would really like to help my friend start hers. I appreciate any responses. Thanks! --Carol V.
christeenam1
on 4/8/04 10:48 am - Middleburg, FL
Where in Florida does your friend live Christeena
curlysue 9.
on 4/8/04 12:14 pm - Demopolis, AL
Hi, Christeena. She lives in Pace. I think that is near Pensacola. Carol V.
luvstarrynite
on 4/8/04 11:02 am - daytona bch, fl
hi, i have healthease but have not had surgery yet. i live in daytona and the only doctor i found to take healthease was Dr. Rehnke in St. Pete. i have turned in all my paperwork, just waiting on appts and approval. your friend can email me at [email protected] if she'd like. Dr. Rehnke has a support/seminar coming up on april 17th, i will be attending it.
curlysue 9.
on 4/8/04 12:17 pm - Demopolis, AL
Hi, Tammy. Thanks for your reply. I will give her this information that you just gave me. She lives in Pace, which is near Pensacola. I don't know how far that is from St. Pete, but I will let her know. Thanks, again! Carol V.
Micmomof3
on 4/8/04 11:35 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey there I didn't even realize there were surgeons in Fl. that took healthease. You learn something new everyday. How has your journey been so far dealing with healthease and the surgeons office? What kinds of things did they require of you prior to a consultation? Thanks for the information. I have chosen Dr. Cox, but Dr. Rehnke is actually 2 hours closer to me. I just recently chose Medipass, but right now its open enrollement and could change if I had to. Thanx, Michelle
luvstarrynite
on 4/10/04 8:15 am - daytona bch, fl
hi Michelle, i used to have medipass before i switched to healthease, which i'm glad i did(more coverage for me). I decided to go with Dr. Rehnke after i had attended a couple of other surgeons seminars. I was really impressed with Dr. Rehnke after going to one of his seminar/support group meetings and talking with him afterwards. I've turned in my paperwork to his office now just waiting to see what else i need to have done before my first appt with him, also waiting for approval from the insurance. I do know he recquires you to attend 2 seminar/support group meetings before the surgery. I hope this info really helps out, email me anytime at [email protected]. good luck on your wl journey and keep us posted. Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views