Surgeon who is reasonable

Domsmema
on 4/7/04 2:16 pm - Winter Haven, FL
Hi ,, Im at the end of my rope!!Does anyone know a surgeon who doesn't want such a high up front fee ??Ive talked to 2 and one wants 4thos and the other one wants 2 thous,im on disability and can not afford this kind of upfront fee..Do You know anyone in fla?? I have medicare and share of the cost and my hospital will be paid 100% my problem is the surgeon help!!!thanks...... Beverly Savage
christy S.
on 4/7/04 3:22 pm - pace, fl
hope this helps put a on your face try dr. nye in pensacola i hear that he is very good and that he does take medicare and with medicare you don't have to have an approval first before you have it done i live 30 mins. from his office he is highly spoken of here and the hospital has its on gastric bypass fall so give him a call in the moring and see what you can find out a good luck and prayers are with you
Lexa321
on 4/8/04 2:32 am - weston, FL
you can dr rosenthal at cleveland clinc hospital....e-mail me if you want the info...
T P.
on 4/8/04 8:19 am - South Florida, FL
Rosenthal in Weston is my surgeon as well, great doc and takes medicare.
melindainfla
on 4/8/04 10:45 am - pinellas county, fl
Beverly, My surgeon was Dr Tiffany Jessee in largo. Her upfront fees were only $1000.00. I felt well worth it. Good Luck!! Melinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views