goal weight?

Micmomof3
on 4/7/04 12:03 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello everyone........ I was talking to Milton (my fiance) last night and realized I dont have a goal weight. I don't think I can come up with one. I know alot of people gained weight in their late teens, early twenties, after giving birth or a tragedy of some kind. For me though its different, I have never been thin. Never, ever, ever. Ok well maybe when I was like 8yrs. old! I know what a long time ago. I don't even know if I will recognize myself thinner. I have always been the fat girl. I am so looking forward to getting rid of that title. Anyone else ever not been thin? Michelle
Lexa321
on 4/7/04 2:45 am - weston, FL
hay girl... i know what you mean...i always been the fat girl to... keep ya head up girly...
joyfuljoy2000
on 4/7/04 3:34 am - FL
Dear Michelle, I was always a "fatgirl" too....lol...Well I am 3 years post op...and I went from 285 to 170....I still have 20lbs to go....This is the tough part...I think I always thought my goal weight to be around 150....I am 5'8" and I dont wanna be too skinny..(the concept-too skinny ) yeah right...anyway...I think 150 is healthy for my height...how tall are you...remember muscle weighs more than fat.....and just remember what is healty...is what your goal weight should be..I know "skinny" people who weigh 190 and I know Chunky people that weigh 150...so I think that it is on a personal level....do your best...work out exercise...and all will work out in the end...and remember you wont be the FATGIRL for long.....hey if you would like to keep in touch....my email address is [email protected]
Wildcat Lady
on 4/7/04 5:47 am - Jacksonville, FL
I can totally relate to you! I have never been skinny either. I hit puberty and that was all she wrote! So I don't remember being thin, I have ALWAYS been the "fat girl." Of course I look back at pictures of me in high school when I was like an 18 and I go, well I wasn't that bad. I don't really have a goal weight either, I just want to be healthy =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views