****Someone Pinch me****

LesaPurdy
on 4/6/04 1:29 pm - panama city bch, fl
CUZ I was APPROVED!! Cigna called me about 6:04 p.m. and said I was approved.. there office is in a different time zone.. 2 hours difference.. so it was 4 there time and 6 mine.. I was approved..woohoooo NOW, the surgeons office said that they may not be able to get me in by the end of april.. May 1st my insurance changes over to BCBS of Fl but right now I have Cigna.. and CIGNA approved me!!! So Off I go bright and early to the surgeons office to get my date!! YEEHAW>>> I love you all bye bye
Margaret F.
on 4/6/04 1:41 pm - (7-07-04)
You Go Girl!! I'm so jealous. Still waiting here. You got that just in time too. best wishes, margaret
joyfuljoy2000
on 4/7/04 3:38 am - FL
Dear Margaret, Congrats....Get in there and get it done...seems like the insurance companies are fighting hard now...i had BCBS of Florida when I had my surgery 3 years ago...got accepted first time...now I hear they have "clauses" that do not cover weight loss surgeries...Run with the cigna....God Bless You congratulations....So I am super happy for you....WLS was the answer for me. Wish you all the luck...Joy
ErikaL
on 4/6/04 2:28 pm - JAX, FL
I am so happy for you! Good Luck!!! Erika L.
Lauretta
on 4/6/04 2:44 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I am so happy for you!!!
Micmomof3
on 4/7/04 12:05 am - Jacksonville, fl
Woo Hoo Lisa! What great news! Congrats! Michelle
Lexa321
on 4/7/04 2:43 am - weston, FL
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO yayayayayayayaya very cool...
Shayna T.
on 4/8/04 1:04 am - Miami, FL
Yayayayayaya!!!!!!!!! ~ T.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr