stupid mistake corrected!!!!Its a go!!

Susan F.
on 4/5/04 9:17 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am a go for tomorrow!!!! I went back to the docs today and my sugar was down to 171! YES YES YES!!! They even moved my surgery time up to 8:15am!! (it was 10:30am) holy cow, this is really going to happen! After this crazy weekend, I don't think it has set in!!! God bless to each and every one of you out here, this page has been so helpful and supportive. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! now if we can just get my partner Lisa approved and ready! Keep praying! When the above appearance is to your satisfaction, click the "Submit" button below. Title: I am a go for tomorrow!!!! I went back to the docs today and my sugar was down to 171! YES YES YES!!! They even moved my surgery time up to 8:15am!! (it was 10:30am) holy cow, this is really going to happen! After this crazy weekend, I don't think it has set in!!! God bless to each and every one of you out here, this page has been so helpful and supportive. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! now if we can just get my partner Lisa approved and ready! Keep praying!
SimplyRedHead
on 4/5/04 9:31 am - Longwood, FL
Good luck, Susan. We'll see you on the losing side
melindainfla
on 4/5/04 9:47 am - pinellas county, fl
wwwwwwwwwooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lexa321
on 4/5/04 10:20 am - weston, FL
YAY YAY YAY do the happy dance
ErikaL
on 4/5/04 1:26 pm - JAX, FL
Susan, I'm so happy for you!!!!! Good luck tomorrow. You will be in my prayers. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erika L.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views