Just feeling a little low....

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/04 11:19 am - Port Saint Lucie, FL
Hi, I just woke up with a headache and I'm all swollen...so tired of waking up like this...so tired of taking these pills that to me are just not working...(celebrex, etenolol, metformin)...I am still trying to gather papers for approval, and sometimes I feel its never going to happen. Any encouraging words out there...? God bless Rj
SimplyRedHead
on 4/4/04 12:20 pm - Longwood, FL
Hang in there RJ. I struggle with pain and frustration daily about my weight too. Just stay focused and we both can win this battle and be on the other side soon. Amy
~Kim~ J.
on 4/4/04 12:54 pm - Trinity, FL
Hey Rhonda!! **hugssss** Yea I am with you on this one. I know how you feel, Then I get the Medicaid thing thrown at me so now I dont even know if I will be able to have surgery at all. All I ask is that I have strength enough to deal with it if it all comes crashing down. There is a reason for everything, even though we may not know what that reason is, God does. Im not a religious person but I have heart. I do believe in fate though and I know one way or the other I will do my best to turn my life around regardless of how I have to do it. If I can stay positive so can you! ;) I do hope you get to feeling better though. My thoughts are with you and all 3 of us can go through it together! **hugsss** Kim
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/04 2:58 pm - Port Saint Lucie, FL
Thanks you two....I know God does all and in all good time...just that you know how we sometimes want to rush forward...I beleave it will happen, I just have to keep on fighting... Thanks again and God bless... Rj
Lexa321
on 4/5/04 3:28 am - weston, FL
hangh in thier girlfriend... you will soon shine and everything will work out.. think about after teh sugery... you aint gonna need them pills
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views