Reminder: Central FL/Sanford "Eat" & Greet tomorrow (1/11/10)

brewgal
on 1/10/10 3:06 am - Orlando, FL
The next get together will be tomorrow, January 11th at 6:30pm at the Logan's Roadhouse in Sanford (see address below). 

What?  Central FL/Sanford Eat & Greet

When?  January 11, 2010 @ 6:30pm

Where?  Logan's Roadhouse
                4649 W. 1st St. 
                Sanford, FL 32771                  407-324-4123  407-324-4123

Who?  EVERYONE!!!!!!  (No matter which WLS option you're interested in or have had)

Why?  To meet new friends, have fun & EAT!!  :)

***Feel free to bring samples of your favorite post-op must haves to share with the group (ex. protein powder, vitamins, snacks, recipes, etc...)

Please let me know in advance if you will be attending so I can make sure we have room for everyone.  Hope to see you there!!!!

ToniLee
on 1/10/10 11:18 pm
We are coming!!  Hopefully we'll have some new faces this month.  Toni
deanne717
on 1/11/10 12:27 am - Deltona, FL
Hi, My name is Deanne.  I haven't ever attended one of these.  I'd love to come and meet everyone.  I am pre-op, waiting on approval.  My surgeon will be Dr. Kim.  Is anyone welcome?
IGDiva
on 1/11/10 3:56 am - Orlando, FL
 Deanne,  I am pre-op also and told I was welcome to come.  I am not going to be able to make this though, too much temptation while I am on liquid pre-op diet.  I am hoping to make the next one though.
maris_38
on 1/11/10 3:13 am - Orlando, FL
Ugh. I was hoping to be able to come, but I'm having some problems with my car :(  Hopefully I can catch the next one, and you guys have fun! 
deanne717
on 1/11/10 5:27 am - Deltona, FL
Well, I'd love to meet everyone.  I just found out that I am unable to come tonight, but would love to do this next time if that is ok.  Thanks
Amanda G.
on 1/11/10 12:59 pm - Fairfax , VA
Ugh!!  I had my days mixed up!  I was thinking that today was the 10th and that tomorrow (Tuesday) was the 11th.  Sorry I missed the get together.  I was really looking forward to meeting ya'll!  Maybe next time.
carlak
on 1/11/10 1:06 pm - Bradenton, FL
Um what gettogether!!!!!!!!. Anna and I arrived at about 0715pm and no one was there!!!! I am a little upset driving 132 miles and noone was there. I walked around the restaurant and asked everytable if they were part of the OH obesity help Florida group. What happened.
Carla who is just a little upset!!!!! 
image hosting site

IGDiva
on 1/11/10 1:38 pm - Orlando, FL
 Oh Carla, that's horrible!  I wonder is there could have been more than one location in Sanford with the same name.
carlak
on 1/11/10 8:11 pm - Bradenton, FL
No I went to the address that was posted.... Im still pretty miffed. Carla
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views