Reminder: Central FL/Sanford "Eat" & Greet tomorrow (1/11/10)

garnet408
on 1/11/10 8:52 pm - Tampa , FL
Where were u guys.???.
We came from Tampa and arrived at the restaurant,
and no one knew about you rmeeting(check with manager and wait staff
even went around to fifferent groups
it was a very long drive....
Anna

Anna

ToniLee
on 1/11/10 9:50 pm, edited 1/11/10 9:51 pm
That stinks!! Me and my mom were there.  We arrived at 6:20 pm and put our name on the list as there was a 30-35 minute wait.  I asked if any one had mentioned the support group when checking in.  They said no!!  We stood right at the podium so we could hear everyone when they checked in with the hostess.  I even checked the website on my phone for responses to see if anyone was actually coming.  I knew there were some last minute "no's" but still we waited.  We were probably seated  right about 7:05.  I understand we drove an hour there and an hour  back, not quite as far as you guys but we did at least get to the mall for a lil bit after wards.  Again I'm so sorry, I guess I should have asked again after we were seated???  Logans is bad for miscommunication and they were packed.  We had gone to Joes Crab shack last month and they aren't as busy but they don't have as many good choices for us either.  Anyways so sorry for the mix up.  Next time we will PM our cell numbers so we can find each other!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views