Isn't Florida the Sunshine State?

MSW will not settle
on 1/10/10 12:47 pm
Then why is it so       cold???

I'm right on the N FL/ S GA border and its 22 degrees tonight.  That's just 5 degres warmer than in CT. 

Of all my winters in the South it has never been so cold.  Even during the daytime its cold.  Somebody bring back the warm weather, pleeeease

Vent over. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

wings
on 1/10/10 10:58 pm - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Oh, Girl
We moved to Fort Myers Beach from Ohio to get away from the cold weather and WTF is this.  I am 2 1/2 wks post-op and I just want to be able to go outside. 

I hear your cry loud and clear lol.

Wings
MSW will not settle
on 1/10/10 11:25 pm
Welcome to the looser's bench.  Looks like you'll be taking your walks around the coffee table until you're cleared for the gym, lol. 

Its even colder this motning.  I cannot believe I awoke to 17 degrees.  Its 14 degrees in CT.  The only real difference is no snow.  Brrrrr! Arrrgh!
wings
on 1/11/10 2:32 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
On the news yesterday they said there was snow flurries in Tampa and Naples.  OMG WTF will happen next.  I did get out today and walked all over the grocery store with my daughter and at least the sun is shining. 

I can't weight to be skinny and right now with this cold weather it feels like time is standing still.

Wings
MSW will not settle
on 1/11/10 1:17 pm
FLURRIES???  Well damn! 
wolfcalling
on 1/11/10 9:47 pm
I am SO with you!  I am in Tallahassee and am FREEZING!  I was told that I would feel the cold as I lost the blubber, but I was NOT PREPARED for 14 degrees!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views