April Fool's Day Fun!

BarbieCarroll
on 4/1/04 2:08 am - Norcross, GA
Hey All! Let's have a little fun around here! What was the best April Fool's Day joke that you played on someone? How did it turn out? Mine was a time that I was watching my best friend's 13 year old son while she was away on a business trip. He was going on a school trip on March 31 and had to be at school at 5:30am. Since it wasn't April 1st - he didn't suspect a thing! But at 2:00am, I got up and changed all the clocks in the house to 5:20am and ran into his room yelling that he slept too late - he had to get moving NOW! He did the butterfly zoom through the house getting dressed, grabbing to go breakfast and brushing teeth. I escaped to my room because I couldn't stop giggling! (to this day I can't play good jokes cause I give it away every time!) Needless to say he turned on the tv while waiting for me to "get dressed" and the tv time said the right time. His fav show also wasn't on. So he went to his mom's room - the one clock I hadn't thought to change and figured it out. He was really mad - but saw the great humor in it! He went back to bed and woke up on time the second time around. It was a classic April Fool's Day joke - we still laugh about it to this day! Barbie 1/21/04 281/234/150
DiannasaurusRex
on 4/1/04 11:25 pm - West, FL
I let my husband find me hysterically sobbing in a heap on the bed when he came home from work. I wouldn't look at him, kept my face buried just bellowing. "It's too awful, I can't say it WAAAAAAAAH" After about five minutes, when I was convinced that he was really flipping out I told him I was pregnant (we certainly didn't want a child at that time). When he said in that dumbfounded voice, "Really?" I looked up and said NOPE and skipped away.
Lexa321
on 4/2/04 8:13 am - weston, FL
LOL.... when i was a sophmore in high school... the senior pranke was to put chickens in the elevator... and last year at my former high school they put dead fish in teh air vents... that was way gross... Lexa
SimplyRedHead
on 4/2/04 9:02 am - Longwood, FL
This week one of my friends told one of our managers she had to return a call IMMEDIATELY to an irate customer, Mrs. Behr. She gave her the customer's work number to call her back, she called and asked for Mrs. Behr...only to find out she had called the San Diego Zoo. Cute and harmless fun
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views