bodybugg vs gowear fit

deanne75
on 1/9/10 7:28 am - Ottawa, Canada
Revision on 12/10/08 with
Hi there,

I am just wondering if anybody uses either of these?  If so, are you happy with it?  Why did you chose that one?

I will be in Kissimmee next week, any ideas on where the best price?  Or is it just better to buy online??

Thanks for your help.
Deanne

8 lbs lost before surgery

brewgal
on 1/10/10 3:14 am - Orlando, FL
I haven't used either of these - only read the reviews on Amazon.....  I think it probably just boils down to how much you want to spend since they are both pretty much evenly matched in the reviews.  The bodybugg seems to be a lot more expensive.

deanne75
on 1/10/10 11:21 am - Ottawa, Canada
Revision on 12/10/08 with
Thanks for your input!  I actually found the BB at costco.com, and it is on sale for 179.99, so now I am really in a pickle.

Thanks again
deanne

8 lbs lost before surgery

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/10 5:07 am
Hi I have a Body Bugg it is great because it also shows you your sleep habbits.
Go Wear Fir and Body Bugg are one in the same. In fact they are both manufactored by Body Media.

My wife had got mine as a fathers day gift at Dicks. They no longer sell them. Go online!
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/10 5:08 am
Just remeber that there is a montly service fee for either as well.
sherrylynn777
on 1/22/10 11:48 pm
Is there another one out there like the body bugg and go wear that don't have a fee?  How much is the monthly fee?

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/10 12:29 am
I do not know of any other systems that do not require a subscription. The three out there right now are all offered by Body Media. The monthly fee varies on the length of service commitment. Plus they ususally give you 3 months free to start.
I pay $6.95 per month.

sherrylynn777
on 1/25/10 2:33 am
Thanks you I'll check it out.

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/10 9:21 am - Batavia, NY
I just bought a body bugg and love it! I bought it on ebay brand new and it came with 12 month subscription for $238
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views