Please help Florida!

neil
on 3/30/04 10:17 am - Homestead, FL
IM in despret need of a good surgen,anyone know of any surgens in the homestead area or close to here,Key Largo,Miami a name and # would be great,,,,THANKS
Robin B.
on 3/30/04 2:27 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Hello Neil, I am Robin Blanton and thought my information might help, my surgeon, their team is great, and they are close to where you are looking. They are based out of Weston Florida at Cleveland Clinic, and the Cleveland Clinic Hospital. The clinic and hospital are connected; this place is huge and state of the art. Using the Yahoo map from Key Largo it is about 2 hours 3 minutes, and from Miami its not even an hour. I live in the panhandle of Florida and my drive is 10 hours, that's how good I thought these doctors were I am seeing (Samuel Szomstein, M.D.) here is a link to his information. http://www.clevelandclinic.org/florida/staff/physicians/szomstein.htm They also have (Raul Rosenthal, M.D.) Below is the site for his information. http://www.clevelandclinic.org/florida/staff/physicians/rosenthal.htm ADDRESS: 3100 Weston Rd Weston, FL 33331-3602 Phone Number: 877-463-2010 DIRECTIONS: Here is the site that I got the directions from; you might want to look. http://www.clevelandclinic.org/florida/weston/maps/ Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston From Miami: Take I-75 north to Exit 15 / Arvida Parkway. At the traffic light make a left (south) onto Weston Road. Proceed a quarter of a mile and at the traffic light, make a left onto Cleveland Clinic Boulevard. If you have any more questions about these doctors feel free to ask. Good luck ~ Robin
sharein_angel
on 3/30/04 9:59 pm - Palm Harbor, FL
I also am going to the Cleveland Clinic. I heard they are great! I have a consultation with Dr. Rosenthal on May 4th. I have a little over a four hour drive to get there.
Shayna T.
on 3/31/04 12:10 am - Miami, FL
Dr. Verdeja, Dr. Rabaza or Dr. Gonzalez at www.miamihope.com are very good as well.
NCI B.
on 3/31/04 1:19 am - Hialeah, FL
Hi Neil... I am having surgery next month with Dr. Verdeja-Miami Hope Center. According to my PCP and other Physicians- he is the best in Miami. Just FYI : he only does OPEN RNY, he does not perform the Laproscopic procedure but the LAP RNY is performed by his partners Dr. Gonzalez or Dr. Rebaza. The telephone number for the Miami Hope Center is 305-630-9599. If you want to make an appointment, I suggest to call ASAP, they have from 1-3 month waiting period. Hope this helps....
Mary Jane C.
on 3/31/04 3:51 am - New Hampshire and Florida
Hi...I also had my surgery 1-12-04 at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Rosenthal and his partner have passed the 1000 surgeries since they bgan doing WLS. They are very proud of the fact they have had no fatalities. Good luck...MJ
Lexa321
on 3/31/04 4:52 am - weston, FL
i am also at cleveland clinic... i have had no problems there... the dr's are great and teh support groups are also great... they are every forth monday of the month at 6 pm.... the next one will be april 26th...
Micmomof3
on 3/31/04 11:39 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey there Alexa How are you? Hope all is well. Have a good one! Michelle
Lexa321
on 4/1/04 8:19 am - weston, FL
hay girlfriend... everything is good hope the same with you Me
Adam B.
on 3/31/04 5:50 am - Delray Beach, FL
I had my surgery on the 17th of March and I am feeling great. My doctor is in a group and he is in Lauderdale Lakes. They are on Florida Medical Center Property(Right across from Pre-op). They are Florida Center for Weight Loss and My Doctor was Dr. English but there are 3 of them. Their phone number is 1-954-739-5531. Hope it was a help. They are really good and they do LAP rny. Adam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views