Approval yesterday!!

nannasjoys
on 3/29/04 8:47 pm - St. Augustine, FL
I am so excited and nervous. Does anyone know of support group in St. Augustine? I'm going to Gainseville for surgery, they also have a wonderful support group. Just looking for a closer one.
~Kim~ J.
on 3/29/04 9:47 pm - Trinity, FL
Tina...CONGRATS!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! I am so happy for you. Im sure you are feeling many emotions. Im still waiting. I attend my patient orientation and support group meeting April 8th at Tampa General Hospital. So Im basically just sitting around sharing in everyone elses excitement and joy ;) best of luck to you! **hugs** Kim
Micmomof3
on 3/29/04 11:47 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Congrats Tina!!!!! Good Luck with everything! Michelle.
luvstarrynite
on 3/30/04 12:59 am - daytona bch, fl
CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! i'm still waiting but keep us posted. take care tammy
Shayna T.
on 3/30/04 2:02 am - Miami, FL
Congratulations on getting approved!
Susan F.
on 3/30/04 11:46 am - Jacksonville, FL
that is wonderful!!! congrats!!! keep us updated! I was approved just a few days ago and my surgery date is right around the corner. 4.6.04 let us know when you get yours. God Bless!!
nannasjoys
on 3/30/04 10:41 pm - St. Augustine, FL
I am happy for you. I'm waiting to make my date. My daughter's getting married 4/24 so it will be after that. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Soon, I know your getting excited......Yeah for you. Keep in touch. Tina
Susan F.
on 4/1/04 5:44 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thank you, I appreciate that! A wedding...thats exciting!! it will give you something to think about besides the surgery lol. I am 5 days out and have a hard time sitting still! I look forward to hearing how the plans progress. Take care of yourself and respond when you can. God Bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views